Improving the lives of people everywhere Where are Atlas Copco’s customers? And where are the end users? As shown in this video, the answer to both questions is -- everywhere. Atlas Copco's customers consist of companies in most industries worldwide. Automotive and aerospace manufacturers use...Read more
- Tell us about your challenges within bolting? Visit us at ONS 2016 in Stavanger, Norway https://t.co/uHKTMeUfRJ https://t.co/50dIICxFKg
- For more than three years, there were no females in our Peru workshop. This changed when Marianela Vizcardo joined! https://t.co/tTi2acrv2J
- This week we are behind the scenes at our Stockholm Head Office using Instagram Stories! Don't miss out - follow us! https://t.co/p2IpoSiuYn
- #AtlasCopcoWaterforAll was founded by employees 32 years ago. Employee donations provided clean drinking water to more than 1.5 m people!
- Water for All has provided clean drinking water to more than 1.5 million people! #AtlasCopcoWaterforAll https://t.co/OpLTfkfGaa
- This week we are behind the scenes at our Stockholm Head Office using Instagram Stories! https://t.co/JEb9a8maLq https://t.co/MVXEd9aV0G
- Our main community engagement project, Water for All turns 32 years! https://t.co/mr9cIFD9Ho #AtlasCopcoWaterforAll https://t.co/xM7H8O3OSr
- We believe clean drinking water is a human right. We're celebrating 32 years of #AtlasCopcoWaterforAll https://t.co/5ijHRuymPE
There are several reasons for the increased interest in automation from the mining industry. We look into some of them.
Productivity written in stone Levantina of Spain – the multinational producer of natural stone – has increased productivity at its Pinoso limestone quarry in Spain with a drill rig fleet from Atlas Copco.
Northern star shines bright LKAB’s Malmberget iron ore mine in the far north of Sweden is now making its mark on the future of underground long hole drilling using automated Simba rigs from Atlas Copco.
Autonomy in the Andes Codelco, the world’s largest copper producer, has recently concluded trials focusing on semi-autonomous loading as a means of further increasing safety and productivity at the Andina Mine in Chile.
The sewage treatment plant in Putzhagen requires large quantities of high-pressure compressed air for its sedimentation tanks. Three Atlas Copco centrifugal compressors supply the compressed air for the biological process that occurs in the tanks.
Underground upgrade Compressors from Atlas Copco are playing a vital role in the upgrade of London’s Tottenham Court Road underground station. The project will bring an enlarged ticket hall, new station entrances, additional access points to the Northern and Central Line p...
Stringent compression A large German constructor of biogas supply installed two Atlas Copco compressors with variable speed drive at their plant. When it comes to gas compression, stringent requirements are to be met. Right up Atlas Copco's alley, offering units specially d...
Optimizing life cycle cost Located in Wuxi, China, Bosch Automotive Diesel Systems Co Ltd. produces electric high-pressure diesel injection systems. It has three Atlas Copco compressed air stations specifically tailored to their needs and with a focus on life cycle cost...
It isn’t easy to build a new manufacturing plant in India, let alone one that meets the highest standards for environmental excellence and lean manufacturing. But Atlas Copco did it in just 18 months.
Digging deep Yunnan Tin Company Group Ltd (YT), the world’s largest production and manufacturing base for metal achieved a record in December 2012 digging 464.3 meters in one month's time. The record was set with the support of Atlas Copco’s compressed air solutions, spe...
The breath of life Piped gas is a critical part of modern medical care. Thailand’s busiest hospital has entrusted BeaconMedæs with a major gas source equipment upgrade.
Straight to the Taj India’s second expressway is being laid to connect the capital, New Delhi, with the Taj Mahal. The new road will speed up tourism and bolster the country’s surging development.
Atlas Copco Shalini Sharma Atlas Copco India Ergonomic Chakan plant QC4002 mk2 controller The Atlas Copco LG500 forward and reversible plate compactor The Atlas Copco LH804 with the bluetooth control unit. Marble site Turkey Haggloader conveyor Norwegian mountains FlexiROC T40 drill rig Manhattan working crew Manhattan Australia Scooptram ST18
If Tesla has a mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation, Atlas Copco’s mission is to secure an efficient assembly line for the electric cars. Any critical threaded fastener in a Tesla vehicle is installed with Atlas Copco tooling. Tesla is not like most other American car manufacturers. First, it only produces electric car...
After the quake More than 10 years after an earthquake damaged the Alaska Way Viaduct in Seattle, Washington, J. Harper Contractors removed the structure with some massive technology.
Fresnillo’s silver continues to shine Mexico’s Fresnillo PLC, the world’s largest primary silver producer and one of the world’s most successful mining companies, is on track to reach new production targets at its Fresnillo Mine with Atlas Copco equipment playing a key role in the process...
Canadian mine goes for gold Detour Lake is the flagship gold mining operation of emerging mid-tier gold producer, Detour Gold Corporation. Keeping Detour Lake on target to becoming Canada’s largest gold mine.